Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mid-week Wrap-up

Hey everyone, Larry here again. I haven't posted in a few days so I thought I'd share some new pictures and let you know what's been happening in my fabulous retirement life.

First, the pictures...as you can see in the first picture, I love to lay around--even on the bathmat while my foster mom gets ready in the morning. I just want to be close to the humans (I don't want to miss anything that might happen or a chance for an ear rub). In the second picture you can see my new found love for stuffies (the house shoe is not a stuffie--I figured that out by the sharp "NO" that came from the foster parents--I didn't get that "stuffie" again). I love to throw the toys around, pounce on them and make them squeak. When I get worn out from playing I will lay and chew on the bone that I found in the toy basket.

Between posts I went on my first home visit. It was a lot of fun and I was told that I did really well. I'm hoping that means that it won't be long before I find my forever home.

Gotta run for now. Hope everyone has as greyt of the rest of the week as I plan on having!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! So many things to learn and to remember and you are doing it at lighting speed, just like your first career, no doubt. All paws and fingers crossed here in Memphis. We know it won't be long before you find your forever home.

    ReplyDelete